Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 23 May 2011

My First Post

As-salam,

..and Hi to all...i firstly would like to say Alhamdulillah for giving me a chance to write a blog even i am now only 4months plus now..hehe..here,i present you my blog, what  my mom thinks i would say through my perspectives..foremost,letme introduce u a few people involved in my life.

She=Mama
He=Babah
Nenek=My grandma of cos(mama's side)
Opah= Grandma(babah's side)
Atok=Grandfather(babah's side)
Ibu=auntie(mama's "kaklong")
Mak=auntie(mama's "kakngah")
Umi=auntie(mama's "kakyat")
Paklong=uncle(babah's eldest bro)
Makngah=auntie(babah's elder sis)
Acu=auntie(babah's youngest sis)

i guess thats all for now,any addition to my family will be announced later;)

thks.
Duudu dududu

No comments:

Post a Comment