Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Another day another bored breaker tour

Today marks the 10th day that babah has gone offshore,every alternating day, my mom takes me out for jalan2,if not with auntie maya that lives opposites block ,then with auntie dalina(lives couple blocks away).

Today,mom doesnt have the urge to cook for herself so she ask auntie dalina temankan my mom to take lunch..tapi auntie dalina pose pulak..tapi insist nak temankan jugak..so kami ke Ujana kewangan(uk)..
Mama makan kat foodcourt,mak kate sedap kot..with avocado milk juice..i personally like it,based on how i suck my moms nippies..haha;p(talk dirty).

So,for the perkembangan today, i started to like sleeping by lying on my stomach..

Thks dgr(bace) cerita,
Duudu dududu

No comments:

Post a Comment